Small form-factor PC specialist Shuttle has introduced its first liquid-cooled system, launching the flame-coloured performance box in Japan as the limited edition SDXi 1337 series. Shuttle SDXi 1337 - front Beyond the custom paint job, the SDXi look like Shuttle's XPC small form-factor machines - it's the SD37P2, to be …
Dunno... what do you think?
(scroll down to 3rd and 4th pics)
what about this one... http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2006/03/22/dell_sells_xps600_renegade/
A bit of originality, eh guys?
One mod I never get bored of doing is painting my computers. This takes all the fun out of it.
I bet we are going to see a lot of these in college dorm rooms of kids who took 1 intro to comp sci course as a requirement for their liberal arts major and now consider themselves "leet supa haxor masters".
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt