The European Commission, pushed by the European Council, neglected its statutory obligation to ensure its initiatives are democratically accountable, transparent, and planned wisely, when considering plans for police data sharing the European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS) said yesterday. The EDPS took the unusual step of …
I trust Romanian Police with my Life
But all policemen have halos and all suspects are terrorists who drink the blood of innocent children and kill cute puppies.
So it's perfectly OK to have no democratic oversight, and no civil protections in it.
Merely discussing privacy issues emboldens the terrorists. If you start discussing data protection issues, it will italicize them too.
Let me underline that the data could never be abused, so let us strike-through these objects and move on.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default