The European Commission, pushed by the European Council, neglected its statutory obligation to ensure its initiatives are democratically accountable, transparent, and planned wisely, when considering plans for police data sharing the European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS) said yesterday. The EDPS took the unusual step of …
I trust Romanian Police with my Life
But all policemen have halos and all suspects are terrorists who drink the blood of innocent children and kill cute puppies.
So it's perfectly OK to have no democratic oversight, and no civil protections in it.
Merely discussing privacy issues emboldens the terrorists. If you start discussing data protection issues, it will italicize them too.
Let me underline that the data could never be abused, so let us strike-through these objects and move on.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait