NASA is planning a new mission to probe mysterious ice clouds that hover around our atmosphere at the edge of space. The Aeronomy of Ice in the Mesosphere (AIM) spacecraft aims to help researchers understand how the clouds form and explain recent changes in their formation patterns. The craft, slated to launch on 25 April, will …
Ain't nature great!
Although these clouds appear to have been formed before the industrial revolution took off, presumably they will have an effect of re-radiating solar energy back out to space, thus throttling global warming (which may or may not be contributed to by the evil carbon dioxide we emit).
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap