Viacom has handed Yahoo! the right to sell advertising on its popular Comedy Central, MTV, and other web properties. Yahoo!'s nascent Panama platform will provide contextual advertising on 33 Viacom flagship "broadband sites", with the possibility of expanding to cover a further 140 sites worldwide. Added together, Viacom …
Let me be first to say
I know that I'm not interested. Viacom wants to take it's ball away from Youtube and run home. I say go. Stay there.
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- Fun-killing fireshow-flunking ZOMBIE COMET ISON only LOOKED alive
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- Inside IBM's vomit-inducing, noise-free future chip lab