Viacom has handed Yahoo! the right to sell advertising on its popular Comedy Central, MTV, and other web properties. Yahoo!'s nascent Panama platform will provide contextual advertising on 33 Viacom flagship "broadband sites", with the possibility of expanding to cover a further 140 sites worldwide. Added together, Viacom …
Let me be first to say
I know that I'm not interested. Viacom wants to take it's ball away from Youtube and run home. I say go. Stay there.
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of vast BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan