LG has polished up its Shine handset portfolio with a new 3G model. The manufacturer didn't say much about its new baby, but it implied the UMTS version follows the same shiny slider format as the standard tri-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE model. lg's shine SV420 The 2.5G model contains a two megapixel camera; 240 x 320, 262,144-colour …
I'm fairly sure this phone is already out as I think a colleague of mine has it. However with the 3g version doesn't come with a Micro SD slot so you're just stuck with the internal 500 meg memory.
- iPad? iFAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball