LG has polished up its Shine handset portfolio with a new 3G model. The manufacturer didn't say much about its new baby, but it implied the UMTS version follows the same shiny slider format as the standard tri-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE model. lg's shine SV420 The 2.5G model contains a two megapixel camera; 240 x 320, 262,144-colour …
I'm fairly sure this phone is already out as I think a colleague of mine has it. However with the 3g version doesn't come with a Micro SD slot so you're just stuck with the internal 500 meg memory.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe