LG has polished up its Shine handset portfolio with a new 3G model. The manufacturer didn't say much about its new baby, but it implied the UMTS version follows the same shiny slider format as the standard tri-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE model. lg's shine SV420 The 2.5G model contains a two megapixel camera; 240 x 320, 262,144-colour …
I'm fairly sure this phone is already out as I think a colleague of mine has it. However with the 3g version doesn't come with a Micro SD slot so you're just stuck with the internal 500 meg memory.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs