LG has polished up its Shine handset portfolio with a new 3G model. The manufacturer didn't say much about its new baby, but it implied the UMTS version follows the same shiny slider format as the standard tri-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE model. lg's shine SV420 The 2.5G model contains a two megapixel camera; 240 x 320, 262,144-colour …
I'm fairly sure this phone is already out as I think a colleague of mine has it. However with the 3g version doesn't come with a Micro SD slot so you're just stuck with the internal 500 meg memory.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones