The founder of jubtastic video operation Girls Gone Wild has been jailed for contempt of court, Associated Press reports. Joe Francis, 34, who coins "an estimated $29m a year from videos of young women exposing their breasts and in other sexually provocative situations" was cuffed and thrown in chokey on a federal arrest …
Its a clear cut case of persecution
Why must John Law punish the innocent so? This guy clearly just wanted to enlighten us into the fun of spring break and then gets punished in a civil case brought on by women who where underage, but not to underage to be drunk and naked.
When will someone stand up and fight for the honest gruble flick. What is the world coming to ?!?
Judge should be removed
US District Judge Richard Smoak should be removed from the bench. He has no business being a judge. At no point does a judge have any right to order a party in a civil suit to settle. It is the right of both parties to have their day in court, not to be forced to settle. No judge has any right to force a person or company to hand money over to another person or company, unless the trial is conducted and concluded. This is a mockery of the justice system. Then again, so is this entire case.
The worst part about this is that if a District Attorney feels like making something of it, he can go over GGW for "child pornography" since the girls were allegedly underage at the time.
He makes $29 million filming drunk girls boobs? Incredible! Where's my camcorder?
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst