The latest space tourist has reached the International Space Station. Billionaire Charles Simonyi docked with the ISS yesterday evening (GMT) after lifting off from the Baikonur Cosmodrome at 17:31 GMT on Saturday. Hungarian-born Simonyi made his fortune at Microsoft, where he was the lead developer on Word and Excel. When he …
Second Nerd, Shurely?
Surely Mark Shuttleworth, who made his fortune selling his internet company to Verisign, holds the title of First Nerd in Space?
"That's one small step for man, one giant in-yer-face for the guys who used to break my glasses!"
The new "Hungarian Notation"
On the manifest for the people that have been to the International Space Station.
Look, someone had to say it.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip