The latest space tourist has reached the International Space Station. Billionaire Charles Simonyi docked with the ISS yesterday evening (GMT) after lifting off from the Baikonur Cosmodrome at 17:31 GMT on Saturday. Hungarian-born Simonyi made his fortune at Microsoft, where he was the lead developer on Word and Excel. When he …
Second Nerd, Shurely?
Surely Mark Shuttleworth, who made his fortune selling his internet company to Verisign, holds the title of First Nerd in Space?
"That's one small step for man, one giant in-yer-face for the guys who used to break my glasses!"
The new "Hungarian Notation"
On the manifest for the people that have been to the International Space Station.
Look, someone had to say it.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?