Perfect 10 makes porn. (We're sorry - "adult entertainment.") The company also sues like a jackrabbit in order to protect its copyrights in said pornography. These litigious purveyors of print and online smut, you may recall, recently won a landmark suit against Google in which they claimed that Google's thumbnail renditions …
I'm sure you could have come up with a better word than reinvigorated. "Porn suit throbs with new life", perhaps. "Porn suit shoots seeds, poisons earth with plague of men". What does a porn suit look like? Would it be a Leisure Suit Larry suit? Can you use the word "spunk" in your headlines? Hmm?
A tad biased perhaps?
One has to ask why the author kept adding words like erect and climax to his story as well as identified Perfect 10's images as porn and not art. (Adult in nature of course?)
What looks like that hurt Perfect 10's case was that they kept signing up and then disputing the charges.
Were they truly interested in protecting their product, they could work with the online companies and devise ways to keep their product from poping up on their site.
Definitely much cheaper than a lawsuit.
> One has to ask why the author kept adding words like erect and climax to
> his story as well as identified Perfect 10's images as porn and not art.
> (Adult in nature of course?)
Does one? Only if one doesn't have a sense of humor.
> ...devise ways to keep their product from poping up on their site.
Poping? Is that the new slang for it these days?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt