Iona, the Irish software house, continued its acquisition spree with the purchase of LogicBlaze on Tuesday. LogicBlaze provides business integration solutions based on open source technologies. In a statement, Iona said its latest acquisition is based on the assumption that its future service oriented architecture (SOA) …
The driver for IONA's buying spree
The reason for IONA's purchases of C24 and LogicBlaze is probably the emergence of a new standard for messaging middleware, namely AMQP, which is being developed by a working group that includes IONA and other firms, including my own little firm. See www.amqp.org.
AMQP is driving the messaging market towards commoditization.
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- 'Big Data' analysis Think Amazon is CHEAP? Just take a look at these cloudy graphs...