Pulling Dell off the Nasdaq would be as criminal as prying a billionaire away from his brain glaze. But that's exactly what might happen if the computer maker fails to get its book in order. Dell has received yet another de-listing notice from the Nasdaq exchange. The Wall Street types have chided Dell for not handing in …
NASDAQ woudn't be th only one to grumble about Dell here in Oz.
Call centre in Malaysia, specials that need add ons to get a decent working computer, service centre1000 miles away which makes very difficult and expensive for people in the country areas.
A friend has to send a Laptop from Queensland country to Sydney just to replace the cursor control button
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS