Pulling Dell off the Nasdaq would be as criminal as prying a billionaire away from his brain glaze. But that's exactly what might happen if the computer maker fails to get its book in order. Dell has received yet another de-listing notice from the Nasdaq exchange. The Wall Street types have chided Dell for not handing in …
NASDAQ woudn't be th only one to grumble about Dell here in Oz.
Call centre in Malaysia, specials that need add ons to get a decent working computer, service centre1000 miles away which makes very difficult and expensive for people in the country areas.
A friend has to send a Laptop from Queensland country to Sydney just to replace the cursor control button
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- 'New Stuxnet': Government-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON 'Regin' described
- The next big thing in medical science: POO TRANSPLANTS