Pulling Dell off the Nasdaq would be as criminal as prying a billionaire away from his brain glaze. But that's exactly what might happen if the computer maker fails to get its book in order. Dell has received yet another de-listing notice from the Nasdaq exchange. The Wall Street types have chided Dell for not handing in …
NASDAQ woudn't be th only one to grumble about Dell here in Oz.
Call centre in Malaysia, specials that need add ons to get a decent working computer, service centre1000 miles away which makes very difficult and expensive for people in the country areas.
A friend has to send a Laptop from Queensland country to Sydney just to replace the cursor control button
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer