Pulling Dell off the Nasdaq would be as criminal as prying a billionaire away from his brain glaze. But that's exactly what might happen if the computer maker fails to get its book in order. Dell has received yet another de-listing notice from the Nasdaq exchange. The Wall Street types have chided Dell for not handing in …
NASDAQ woudn't be th only one to grumble about Dell here in Oz.
Call centre in Malaysia, specials that need add ons to get a decent working computer, service centre1000 miles away which makes very difficult and expensive for people in the country areas.
A friend has to send a Laptop from Queensland country to Sydney just to replace the cursor control button
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait