Before I start, please take a moment or two to identify your exits, in the unlikely event of the alarm sounding during this article. These are clearly marked with a blue underline like this (nb this is not an actual exit, but just a demonstration of what an exit would look like if this were an exit. Do not click on this), and …
More like that other kid
"You suspect that your average safety professional – a person, perhaps, such as myself – is the grown-up version of the little Mummy’s girl or boy who was too scared to go on the big slide at the recreation ground. You suspect that she or he was in the habit of calling over her or his aforementioned parent to get it everybody else thrown off the slide, and thus was able to spoil playtime for everybody,..."
Uhm, no, not exactly. I mean yea like a mommy's boy too scared to go on the big slide but driven by the instinctual fear of a lemming straying from the herd you'd go on up the big slide then, fear ridden, pee yourself, leaving a dark, wet streak every kid coming after you got bogged down in until it was finally sopped up. More like that kid.
It's okay, Greg. You're among friends now. Tell us about it...
Girl in the Flash ad
Was worth gaping at.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE