Although IBM was one of the original backers when the Higgins identity project started up last year, the company is only now contributing its first code, something it’s been working on since early 2000. The first technology is an ‘identity mixer’ that will let users pick and choose what information to disclose about themselves …
Minimal disclosure for a defined use
The minimal claims work that the Idemix team is doing is good stuff. "Minimal disclosure for a defined use" is Law 2, after all! ;-)
It would be cool if the Idemix team could produce an Identity Provider enabling Idemix minimal claims to be used from any Identity Selector? Any takers?
People should also look at the related minimal claims technologies from Credentica and Trustifi. Keep up the good work!
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests