Although IBM was one of the original backers when the Higgins identity project started up last year, the company is only now contributing its first code, something it’s been working on since early 2000. The first technology is an ‘identity mixer’ that will let users pick and choose what information to disclose about themselves …
Minimal disclosure for a defined use
The minimal claims work that the Idemix team is doing is good stuff. "Minimal disclosure for a defined use" is Law 2, after all! ;-)
It would be cool if the Idemix team could produce an Identity Provider enabling Idemix minimal claims to be used from any Identity Selector? Any takers?
People should also look at the related minimal claims technologies from Credentica and Trustifi. Keep up the good work!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire