AMD has walloped investors with its second revenue warning in as many months. The chip maker today revealed that it expects first quarter revenue to come in at $1.23bn. That's miles away from a onetime forecast of revenue between $1.6bn and $1.7bn. A price war with Intel and falling channel sales are both to blame for the first …
The Calm before the Perfect Storm
No mention there of AIMD and Dresdner Flow. Very Stealthy.
Ein Bisschen Schneller, Bitte? There is Enigmatic Control Restored Beta than NeuReal.
I remember when my stock was worth $44 a share. Sigh, I saw nothing but good times ahead. Now I'm praying for Barcelona.
dillon in Tejas, who used to be an AMDer
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them