AMD has walloped investors with its second revenue warning in as many months. The chip maker today revealed that it expects first quarter revenue to come in at $1.23bn. That's miles away from a onetime forecast of revenue between $1.6bn and $1.7bn. A price war with Intel and falling channel sales are both to blame for the first …
The Calm before the Perfect Storm
No mention there of AIMD and Dresdner Flow. Very Stealthy.
Ein Bisschen Schneller, Bitte? There is Enigmatic Control Restored Beta than NeuReal.
I remember when my stock was worth $44 a share. Sigh, I saw nothing but good times ahead. Now I'm praying for Barcelona.
dillon in Tejas, who used to be an AMDer
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan