AMD has walloped investors with its second revenue warning in as many months. The chip maker today revealed that it expects first quarter revenue to come in at $1.23bn. That's miles away from a onetime forecast of revenue between $1.6bn and $1.7bn. A price war with Intel and falling channel sales are both to blame for the first …
The Calm before the Perfect Storm
No mention there of AIMD and Dresdner Flow. Very Stealthy.
Ein Bisschen Schneller, Bitte? There is Enigmatic Control Restored Beta than NeuReal.
I remember when my stock was worth $44 a share. Sigh, I saw nothing but good times ahead. Now I'm praying for Barcelona.
dillon in Tejas, who used to be an AMDer
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs