AMD has walloped investors with its second revenue warning in as many months. The chip maker today revealed that it expects first quarter revenue to come in at $1.23bn. That's miles away from a onetime forecast of revenue between $1.6bn and $1.7bn. A price war with Intel and falling channel sales are both to blame for the first …
The Calm before the Perfect Storm
No mention there of AIMD and Dresdner Flow. Very Stealthy.
Ein Bisschen Schneller, Bitte? There is Enigmatic Control Restored Beta than NeuReal.
I remember when my stock was worth $44 a share. Sigh, I saw nothing but good times ahead. Now I'm praying for Barcelona.
dillon in Tejas, who used to be an AMDer
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON