Acer has long let it be known that it is gunning for Lenovo's third place in the global PC market. In Q4 last year, it picked off an easier target, overtaking Toshiba to become the world's third best selling notebook PC maker. Toshiba's sales fell slightly in the quarter, which would have been nice for Acer, but the rise in the …
We're not gamers, so desktops are out for us. We have a household of laptops and probably won't go back without great cause. Forget media center.
A graph would have been nice
Turn the numbers into pictures and it is so much easier to understand.
Acer fills a niche
I wouldn't trust Acers, but then again everyone farms out their notebooks to the contract makers so who knows which one you'll be getting :(
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE