The editor of Indonesia's edition of Playboy has been cleared of indecency charges relating to provocative images of scantily-clad models which had the country's Muslims up in arms, the BBC reports. The first issue of Indonesian Playboy Erwin Arnada and Playmate Kartika Gunawan were cuffed last year over the latter's …
It's amazing that Indonesians consider this pornography in a country where men try openly to sell their families to tourists for a 'good night out' on the beaches.
Playboy not porn ?!?
Well I won't be buying that magazine then !
It's an 'Oxy'moron
Playboy without porn does seem to be a bit of an oxymoron.
I've only ever bought it to read the articles myself *g*
CG, you're a tw@t
CG, do you actually live in SE Asia or have you ever been here?
As it is, the hardliners in Indonesia recently tried to bring in a public decency law that would have had married couples prosecuted for holding hands. It didn't go down well with the public and was blown off. It's absolutely right and expected that this case was thrown out.
And if you'd read the article, you'd realise that the statement "Indonesians consider this pornography" holds as much water as a shopping basket, and your other remarks regarding Indonesians don't even warrant a response.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests