HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) has urged small employers to send their 2006-07 "pay as you earn" returns online. It has issued a statement reminding firms that employ fewer than 50 people that they could claim a bonus payment of £150 by filing online before the 19 May deadline. A spokesperson told GC News it is part of a five …
and everyone else pushes back...
Looks like last years filings were not a great success - lots of £900 penalty notices gone out to companies that filed online.
That's £100 a month fine and they wait 9 months before telling you that they think you haven't filed...
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide