HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) has urged small employers to send their 2006-07 "pay as you earn" returns online. It has issued a statement reminding firms that employ fewer than 50 people that they could claim a bonus payment of £150 by filing online before the 19 May deadline. A spokesperson told GC News it is part of a five …
and everyone else pushes back...
Looks like last years filings were not a great success - lots of £900 penalty notices gone out to companies that filed online.
That's £100 a month fine and they wait 9 months before telling you that they think you haven't filed...
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait