HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) has urged small employers to send their 2006-07 "pay as you earn" returns online. It has issued a statement reminding firms that employ fewer than 50 people that they could claim a bonus payment of £150 by filing online before the 19 May deadline. A spokesperson told GC News it is part of a five …
and everyone else pushes back...
Looks like last years filings were not a great success - lots of £900 penalty notices gone out to companies that filed online.
That's £100 a month fine and they wait 9 months before telling you that they think you haven't filed...
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire