HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) has urged small employers to send their 2006-07 "pay as you earn" returns online. It has issued a statement reminding firms that employ fewer than 50 people that they could claim a bonus payment of £150 by filing online before the 19 May deadline. A spokesperson told GC News it is part of a five …
and everyone else pushes back...
Looks like last years filings were not a great success - lots of £900 penalty notices gone out to companies that filed online.
That's £100 a month fine and they wait 9 months before telling you that they think you haven't filed...
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe