Even billionaire colored ball advocates heading companies that do no evil have their problems. Google last year coughed up $530,000 just to keep CEO Eric Schmidt safe. Google disclosed Schmidt's gold-laced security protection plan in a regulatory filing issued Wednesday. In addition, the ad broker noted $22,000 of payments made …
I could have guessed security necessity
I got angry enough at a simple google search not returning correctly at all (do not challenge my spelling integrity and search engine know how) that I posted a question at yahoo.
I wonder what larger scale idiocy is making powerful gangsta wannabes even angrier. I know a flawless 30 year trucker with 3 million miles and one accident who deserves his own 767 jet. See what I mean?
Loved the title. And the subtitle. Created an account just to say that.
Giving an exemplary trucker an airplane as a reward seems kind of twisted, like giving a famous painter a sculpture, or giving Linus Toravalds a desktop operating system.
as long as that desktop operating system. is windows ME :)
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes