Microsoft will be forced to hand over sensitive technical information about the Windows operating system to its rivals but can expect next to no compensation, according to a report in the Financial Times. In its anti-trust ruling three years ago, the European Commission said Redmond had to licence technical information to …
Bare faced Cheek
It is somewhat incongruous of Microsoft to want paying for Open Source improving ITs Code Performance. How much more Manly to Pay for the Service. After all, is IT not Net 3.0....Working?
And that question to the Chief CyberSpace Architect? .
Still biassed towards large companies
OK I'm a software developer. I work for myself. I don't have the money or prestige of a large company but I want some of Microsoft's Windows source code.
Am I going to get it? Obviously not in today's world, but large companies can. This is not fair. I hope the EU recognises the legitimate needs of the small business even if Microsoft don't.
‘EU tells Microsoft to open its Windows’
Losers against 350 millions.
EU tells Microsoft to open its Windows
I thought that all computer problems start with opening windows!
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion