A Ukranian woman failed in a bold attempt to smuggle marijuana from New Delhi to Kiev, despite hiding her stash in a vibrator's battery compartment on the grounds that "no one would ever think of touching it, let alone looking inside it". According to Ananova, 26-year-old Svetlana Ivanyshka was cuffed after being asked to empty …
Guess this brings a whole new meaning to "catching a buzz".
Instead of carrying it in her bag, she'd had it secreted in her person? That would have been a pretty thorough search to discover it, with the added advantage of her looking thoroughly relaxed while walking through the airport.
Re: What if
> Instead of carrying it in her bag, she'd had it secreted in her person?
Now that would be a cunning stunt.
Don't they usually make you test electronic equipment to prove that it works?
That was certainly the case when I went through polish customs with a digital camera
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...