A Ukranian woman failed in a bold attempt to smuggle marijuana from New Delhi to Kiev, despite hiding her stash in a vibrator's battery compartment on the grounds that "no one would ever think of touching it, let alone looking inside it". According to Ananova, 26-year-old Svetlana Ivanyshka was cuffed after being asked to empty …
Guess this brings a whole new meaning to "catching a buzz".
Instead of carrying it in her bag, she'd had it secreted in her person? That would have been a pretty thorough search to discover it, with the added advantage of her looking thoroughly relaxed while walking through the airport.
Re: What if
> Instead of carrying it in her bag, she'd had it secreted in her person?
Now that would be a cunning stunt.
Don't they usually make you test electronic equipment to prove that it works?
That was certainly the case when I went through polish customs with a digital camera
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it