Outsourced business services and hosted applications will be the norm for small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) by the year 2020, according to a report by the Social Issues Research Centre. While 2020's always-on Generation C – C for content, connectivity, creativity, collaboration and/or communication, says SIRC - will be more …
IT Entrepreneurs...... Virtual Future Beings
""The open source community already does this, with the potential for super-communities," he said" ....
Yes, QuITe .... aka Rule and Leadership.
IT is much more than just potential though for IT is Presently the Current bringing in the Changes for Global Virtualisation.
Inverse Christmas Turkey syndrome??
OK so Rackspace sell online services. This hardly makes them unbiased...
I don't dispute an increasing use of these services by SMB, but I still doubt that any sane person who has ever dealt with the average (let alone sub-average) hosting company would put their business (i.e. all their data etc) in the hands of a third party.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16