At a loose end? Own a shovel? Fancy becoming fabulously rich? Read on: Subject : From Chief Nana Mensah, II of Tarkwa Village. Date : Tue, 3 Apr 2007 21:41:00 +0100 From : Chief Nana Mensah <firstname.lastname@example.org> FROM CHIEF NANA MENSAH THE 2nd OF TARKWA VILLAGE, GHANA DEAR,SIR/MADAM, In my villiage there is a land that …
What's in a name?
> The name of the man is Mr Ben Mark . . . .
Oh really? He has "Mr" on his birth certificate?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide