Google has moved with something approaching lightning speed to replace images of New Orleans on Google Earth which had apparently airbrushed the effects of hurricane Katrina from history. The good burghers of the Big Easy were none too happy with a recent Google Earth and Google Maps update replacing previous candid images of …
It's Beta .
It's Beta ... no Google that damned Beta! if i can catch that damned Beta , Where are you hiding damned Big B!
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle