Google has moved with something approaching lightning speed to replace images of New Orleans on Google Earth which had apparently airbrushed the effects of hurricane Katrina from history. The good burghers of the Big Easy were none too happy with a recent Google Earth and Google Maps update replacing previous candid images of …
It's Beta .
It's Beta ... no Google that damned Beta! if i can catch that damned Beta , Where are you hiding damned Big B!
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids