If you need someone to build you an extensible, elegant and demonstrably functional application in a hurry then the Law Faculty at Cambridge University is currently the place to be. The building, one of the modern steel and glass blocks that nestles close to the much-reviled Seeley History Library on the university’s Sidgwick …
(Is it significant that the three "Related News" items are two obits and piece about the value of IT oldsters?)
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month