"Turistas, if you cannot respect the silence of the Portuguese, go to Spain" - graffiti spotted at the entrance to the midieval Alfama neighborhood of Lisbon ICANN may not be heading to Spain, but Lisbon will soon be rid a few more noisy turistas. The ancient city of Lisbon - a name derived originally from that of the city's …
Is IT a BBBird, or is IT a Plane .........
"when someone like Vint Cerf gets defrauded, he doesn’t call the BBB, he calls his lawyer."
I wonder who would be qualified for such Virtual Briefs about a Space Created in Intelligence Designs?
Would he be wearing a red cape? :-)
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'