The English woman sacked for blogging by the accountants she worked for in Paris has won her case for unfair dismissal. Catherine Sanderson ran what she considered an anonymous blog while working in Paris for accountancy firm Dixon Wilson. When the beancounters were told of her blog she was sacked for gross misconduct. …
Perhaps this will do her the power of good. I predict an endless string of appearances on radio talk shows and in newspaper editorial columns, articles about food, clothes, personal style etc, followed by a television contest to find an ideal husband for this lady, followed by paparazzi shots of her stumbling drunk out of nightclubs and then a paper autobiography (because all bloggers aspire to writing a proper book). Her employees will become famous like the guy who turned down the Beatles.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why