The English woman sacked for blogging by the accountants she worked for in Paris has won her case for unfair dismissal. Catherine Sanderson ran what she considered an anonymous blog while working in Paris for accountancy firm Dixon Wilson. When the beancounters were told of her blog she was sacked for gross misconduct. …
Perhaps this will do her the power of good. I predict an endless string of appearances on radio talk shows and in newspaper editorial columns, articles about food, clothes, personal style etc, followed by a television contest to find an ideal husband for this lady, followed by paparazzi shots of her stumbling drunk out of nightclubs and then a paper autobiography (because all bloggers aspire to writing a proper book). Her employees will become famous like the guy who turned down the Beatles.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs