The English woman sacked for blogging by the accountants she worked for in Paris has won her case for unfair dismissal. Catherine Sanderson ran what she considered an anonymous blog while working in Paris for accountancy firm Dixon Wilson. When the beancounters were told of her blog she was sacked for gross misconduct. …
Perhaps this will do her the power of good. I predict an endless string of appearances on radio talk shows and in newspaper editorial columns, articles about food, clothes, personal style etc, followed by a television contest to find an ideal husband for this lady, followed by paparazzi shots of her stumbling drunk out of nightclubs and then a paper autobiography (because all bloggers aspire to writing a proper book). Her employees will become famous like the guy who turned down the Beatles.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging