Breaking up might have been hard to do when Neil Sedaka sang about it, but thanks to Sir Tim Berners Lee, it is now as easy for teenagers to break up with each other as it is for them to microwave a junk food sausage. Yes, the latest thing to do is to break up with your beau on his or her MySpace page. It is a far cry from the …
we all know the optimum responce to such things online is
"Lol - I gave you aids."
I had an ex break up with me once via a LiveJournal post, which, in terms of breakup methods, is even colder than sending messages on MySpace. At least a MySpace message is sent at you... a journal entry you kinda just observe and think "wow, I didn't see that one coming".
Responce to that
No it is not normal, it doesn't have a name, and it is a big deal!
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes