Breaking up might have been hard to do when Neil Sedaka sang about it, but thanks to Sir Tim Berners Lee, it is now as easy for teenagers to break up with each other as it is for them to microwave a junk food sausage. Yes, the latest thing to do is to break up with your beau on his or her MySpace page. It is a far cry from the …
we all know the optimum responce to such things online is
"Lol - I gave you aids."
I had an ex break up with me once via a LiveJournal post, which, in terms of breakup methods, is even colder than sending messages on MySpace. At least a MySpace message is sent at you... a journal entry you kinda just observe and think "wow, I didn't see that one coming".
Responce to that
No it is not normal, it doesn't have a name, and it is a big deal!
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs