Breaking up might have been hard to do when Neil Sedaka sang about it, but thanks to Sir Tim Berners Lee, it is now as easy for teenagers to break up with each other as it is for them to microwave a junk food sausage. Yes, the latest thing to do is to break up with your beau on his or her MySpace page. It is a far cry from the …
we all know the optimum responce to such things online is
"Lol - I gave you aids."
I had an ex break up with me once via a LiveJournal post, which, in terms of breakup methods, is even colder than sending messages on MySpace. At least a MySpace message is sent at you... a journal entry you kinda just observe and think "wow, I didn't see that one coming".
Responce to that
No it is not normal, it doesn't have a name, and it is a big deal!
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders