Australian environmental group Frogwatch has captured one of the largest cane toads ever seen Down Under - a 40cm long, 1kg monster boasting a body "the size of a football". Frogwatch operatives snared the beast yesterday during a "Toad Buster" raid on a pond outside Darwin, The Independent reports. The voluntary organisation …
CO2 may be "humane"
for the pest, but for the sheer joy of the kill, nothing beats going a cane toad with a 1 wood.
I prefer a putter
I find a putter works quite well.
"Humane killing" where's the fun in that.
I prefer the "whack-a-toad" method....
.....driving over the b@stards is more fun with your car.
Pop! Oooh there goes another one, just like the other one.
Okay it's quite a big toad, but it's hardly the size 'of a small dog' is it? Underwhelmed.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64