Australian environmental group Frogwatch has captured one of the largest cane toads ever seen Down Under - a 40cm long, 1kg monster boasting a body "the size of a football". Frogwatch operatives snared the beast yesterday during a "Toad Buster" raid on a pond outside Darwin, The Independent reports. The voluntary organisation …
CO2 may be "humane"
for the pest, but for the sheer joy of the kill, nothing beats going a cane toad with a 1 wood.
I prefer a putter
I find a putter works quite well.
"Humane killing" where's the fun in that.
I prefer the "whack-a-toad" method....
.....driving over the b@stards is more fun with your car.
Pop! Oooh there goes another one, just like the other one.
Okay it's quite a big toad, but it's hardly the size 'of a small dog' is it? Underwhelmed.
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers