Australian environmental group Frogwatch has captured one of the largest cane toads ever seen Down Under - a 40cm long, 1kg monster boasting a body "the size of a football". Frogwatch operatives snared the beast yesterday during a "Toad Buster" raid on a pond outside Darwin, The Independent reports. The voluntary organisation …
CO2 may be "humane"
for the pest, but for the sheer joy of the kill, nothing beats going a cane toad with a 1 wood.
I prefer a putter
I find a putter works quite well.
"Humane killing" where's the fun in that.
I prefer the "whack-a-toad" method....
.....driving over the b@stards is more fun with your car.
Pop! Oooh there goes another one, just like the other one.
Okay it's quite a big toad, but it's hardly the size 'of a small dog' is it? Underwhelmed.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone