Scientists working in the US have developed a lens that could one day allow people to take optical pictures of things as small as a molecule of DNA. Two groups have come up with different solutions to a problem that was first posed in 2000. Each has built a so called "magnifying super lens" using metamaterials, that is …
We may finally be able to view a gansta' rappers brain...
I have SEM photos showing details of 65 nm process ICs. I've also seen SEM photos of silicon dioxide molecules. I'd love to see them in color.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?