Scientists working in the US have developed a lens that could one day allow people to take optical pictures of things as small as a molecule of DNA. Two groups have come up with different solutions to a problem that was first posed in 2000. Each has built a so called "magnifying super lens" using metamaterials, that is …
We may finally be able to view a gansta' rappers brain...
I have SEM photos showing details of 65 nm process ICs. I've also seen SEM photos of silicon dioxide molecules. I'd love to see them in color.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...