Scientists working in the US have developed a lens that could one day allow people to take optical pictures of things as small as a molecule of DNA. Two groups have come up with different solutions to a problem that was first posed in 2000. Each has built a so called "magnifying super lens" using metamaterials, that is …
We may finally be able to view a gansta' rappers brain...
I have SEM photos showing details of 65 nm process ICs. I've also seen SEM photos of silicon dioxide molecules. I'd love to see them in color.
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months