Scientists working in the US have developed a lens that could one day allow people to take optical pictures of things as small as a molecule of DNA. Two groups have come up with different solutions to a problem that was first posed in 2000. Each has built a so called "magnifying super lens" using metamaterials, that is …
We may finally be able to view a gansta' rappers brain...
I have SEM photos showing details of 65 nm process ICs. I've also seen SEM photos of silicon dioxide molecules. I'd love to see them in color.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…