Guards on the border between Egypt and Gaza who pulled up a "suspiciously fat" woman found three crocodiles strapped to the would-be smuggler's waist, The Scotsman reports. A spokeswoman for the European observers who run the crossing explained: "Even though she was veiled and covered, even with so many clothes on, there was …
Ah a bit of a snappy dresser eh.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire