Two paparazzi who allegedly got on the wrong side of former Bond girl Denise Richards are suing the highly-talented actress and Playboy model, the BBC reports. In November last year, there was a bit of a rumpus at a casino near Vancouver during filming for Blonde and Blonder, when Richards reportedly got into a scrap with the …
The last time I looked, Vancouver was in Canada.
So leaving aside the validity of any such lawsuit, how come the complaint is being filed in LA (which, I understand, is in that cultural centre of the world called the USA)?
How's that work then?
"the highly-talented actress and Playboy model"???
Highly talented? Really? Is this in terms of being exceptionally flexible or just being a very good sh@g?
I was wondering where we'd get our diva-tastic action now that Naomi has done rehab. Fortunately there's a whole new generation of petulent superstars hurling high-tech items at unsuspecting passers-by.
She can't be that talented.
If Tommy Lee can still maintain his focus and pilot a boat, or drive a car while gettnig a hummer, she cant be that talented.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft refuses to confirm 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC
- Barnes & Noble: Swallow a Samsung Nook tablet, please ... pretty please