Two paparazzi who allegedly got on the wrong side of former Bond girl Denise Richards are suing the highly-talented actress and Playboy model, the BBC reports. In November last year, there was a bit of a rumpus at a casino near Vancouver during filming for Blonde and Blonder, when Richards reportedly got into a scrap with the …
The last time I looked, Vancouver was in Canada.
So leaving aside the validity of any such lawsuit, how come the complaint is being filed in LA (which, I understand, is in that cultural centre of the world called the USA)?
How's that work then?
"the highly-talented actress and Playboy model"???
Highly talented? Really? Is this in terms of being exceptionally flexible or just being a very good sh@g?
I was wondering where we'd get our diva-tastic action now that Naomi has done rehab. Fortunately there's a whole new generation of petulent superstars hurling high-tech items at unsuspecting passers-by.
She can't be that talented.
If Tommy Lee can still maintain his focus and pilot a boat, or drive a car while gettnig a hummer, she cant be that talented.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'