Anyone among you thinking of paying a visit to the Gloucestershire village of Leighterton with the intention of burgling the good burghers of that little piece of rural England might want to pick another target, The Sun suggests. That's because Leighterton is protected by 60-year-old retired farmworker Keith Clifford and his …
The Revenge of Shaun the Sheep
I hope that Nick Park and the good folks at Aardman Animations see this news story. It would make the perfect plot for the next Wallace and Gromit movie.
Torn limb from limb?
Limb from lamb, surely?
"a fact attested by The Sun's promotion of the woolly Ninjas from "herd" to ruthless wolf-style "pack"."
The collective noun for sheep is "flock", not "herd". You're thinking of cows.
So this was the inspiration for the new film New Zealand 'Black Sheep'...
and i thought he was talking rubbish
i live 2 miles away, and always thought he was just talking rubbish
must be true if the sun says so ;-)
shall have to watch my back on the drunken stagger back from the oak tonight...... :-P
Sounds like a good plot for a movie
oh wait, there already is one
When Lambs Go Baaad!
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9