Having already proved popular in Japan, France and Portugal, Star Wars: The Exhibition will be shown in County Hall, London from 5 May this year. Running until 1 September, the exhibition presents a respectable collection of memorabilia, including 280 original film props, vehicles, costumes and models covering the entire Star …
May the 5th, surely should be the day before...
Why not start on Star Wars day itself - May the fourth (be with you).
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked