Having already proved popular in Japan, France and Portugal, Star Wars: The Exhibition will be shown in County Hall, London from 5 May this year. Running until 1 September, the exhibition presents a respectable collection of memorabilia, including 280 original film props, vehicles, costumes and models covering the entire Star …
May the 5th, surely should be the day before...
Why not start on Star Wars day itself - May the fourth (be with you).
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln