Having already proved popular in Japan, France and Portugal, Star Wars: The Exhibition will be shown in County Hall, London from 5 May this year. Running until 1 September, the exhibition presents a respectable collection of memorabilia, including 280 original film props, vehicles, costumes and models covering the entire Star …
May the 5th, surely should be the day before...
Why not start on Star Wars day itself - May the fourth (be with you).
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER