The Victoria arm of Oz's boys in blue has been enjoying a topless snap of a female officer apparently distributed by her copper boyf through the internal email system, The Age reports. The paper believes the photo - featuring Constable Melissa Scannell "in her police uniform with her name badge visible, her shirt undone and her …
But where is that photo?
So, where's the picture?
So, where is it? Where's the link? I want to see how ethical the image is. :-)
Join the force!
Join the force Luke; join the force!
...was it a fair cop?
You only gave us half the story. Where is the link? We need this to keep abreast with the story, to decide if her knockers have merit and and if she deserves support.
Where's the picture...?
"Is this some kind of a bust..?!?" springs to mind
Here is the photo (edited)
The photo has been cropped to make it appropriate for a online newspaper. Crafty viewers will spy a bit of the right nipple....
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat