New observations of one of the largest and most violent explosions in the universe have provided valuable clues for intergalactic sleuths seeking to understand the physics of Gamma Ray Bursts. Scientists at the Liverpool John Moores University were able to begin observing the burst just 203 seconds after it had begun, thanks to …
Why go to so much trouble
Why go to all this bother, when you can just read the book of Genesis, or if that's too hard, just go to www.answersingenesis.org and memorise some of the talking points.
Remember: science is just too hard. All you need is your bible.
Because some of us like to verify the truth about the universe around us, and see how we can apply what we've learned to making it better. I have no issue with people believing in the bible, but what's the point of existing as a species if we just blindly accept everything written down and proclaimed to be the truth.
I'll accept Genesis when you show me a version hand written by God. Until then, lets keep looking at his handiwork for ourselves!
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Did Apple's iOS literally make you SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked