Naomi Campbell this morning began her five-day stint mopping New York floors as punishment for chucking a mobile phone at housekeeper Ana Scolavino, AFP reports. The battling Streatham clotheshorse ignored the gloating press-pack who'd gathered outside the "run-down" Lower East Side Sanitation Department warehouse to welcome …
Anyone who turns up to community service dressed like that should instantly have their sentance "upgraded" to a custodial one, that'll slap the arrogant smirk off her overpaid face.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize