Naomi Campbell this morning began her five-day stint mopping New York floors as punishment for chucking a mobile phone at housekeeper Ana Scolavino, AFP reports. The battling Streatham clotheshorse ignored the gloating press-pack who'd gathered outside the "run-down" Lower East Side Sanitation Department warehouse to welcome …
Anyone who turns up to community service dressed like that should instantly have their sentance "upgraded" to a custodial one, that'll slap the arrogant smirk off her overpaid face.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip