Naomi Campbell this morning began her five-day stint mopping New York floors as punishment for chucking a mobile phone at housekeeper Ana Scolavino, AFP reports. The battling Streatham clotheshorse ignored the gloating press-pack who'd gathered outside the "run-down" Lower East Side Sanitation Department warehouse to welcome …
Anyone who turns up to community service dressed like that should instantly have their sentance "upgraded" to a custodial one, that'll slap the arrogant smirk off her overpaid face.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market