In my previous article The Content Intelligence (CI) market: to be or not to be? I debated whether or not the CI market was in a state of readiness for lift-off. When Microsoft enters a new market, lift-off is pretty much assured, and the CI market is no exception. Recently Microsoft explained its Business Productivity …
Blue Skies .......... just Thinking.
<<<<The key message I guess is "Microsoft is active in developing CI technology" but the best is yet to come.>>>>
Yes, well, they'll be needing some Viable Imagination Source[s] then. A Simply Complex phishing XPedition for the likes of any QT MetaDataMining Op or Microsoft or Google or....
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix