In my previous article The Content Intelligence (CI) market: to be or not to be? I debated whether or not the CI market was in a state of readiness for lift-off. When Microsoft enters a new market, lift-off is pretty much assured, and the CI market is no exception. Recently Microsoft explained its Business Productivity …
Blue Skies .......... just Thinking.
<<<<The key message I guess is "Microsoft is active in developing CI technology" but the best is yet to come.>>>>
Yes, well, they'll be needing some Viable Imagination Source[s] then. A Simply Complex phishing XPedition for the likes of any QT MetaDataMining Op or Microsoft or Google or....
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes