In my previous article The Content Intelligence (CI) market: to be or not to be? I debated whether or not the CI market was in a state of readiness for lift-off. When Microsoft enters a new market, lift-off is pretty much assured, and the CI market is no exception. Recently Microsoft explained its Business Productivity …
Blue Skies .......... just Thinking.
<<<<The key message I guess is "Microsoft is active in developing CI technology" but the best is yet to come.>>>>
Yes, well, they'll be needing some Viable Imagination Source[s] then. A Simply Complex phishing XPedition for the likes of any QT MetaDataMining Op or Microsoft or Google or....
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs