Humans might soon head to the asteroids, if a NASA scientist gets his way. Dr Paul Abell has proposed sending a manned mission to a relatively small near-Earth asteroid once the Crew Explorations Vehicle (CEV) - the replacement for Shuttle - is in service. Abell says the plan would be to send two or three people on a mission …
Maybe while the guys are up there they could attach a steering booster to the thing and then go on an extended tour of the universe !!!
Any mission that may lead to the untimely demise of Bruce Willis should be considered carefully before proceeding. Do the benefits outweigh the risks?
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it