Humans might soon head to the asteroids, if a NASA scientist gets his way. Dr Paul Abell has proposed sending a manned mission to a relatively small near-Earth asteroid once the Crew Explorations Vehicle (CEV) - the replacement for Shuttle - is in service. Abell says the plan would be to send two or three people on a mission …
Maybe while the guys are up there they could attach a steering booster to the thing and then go on an extended tour of the universe !!!
Any mission that may lead to the untimely demise of Bruce Willis should be considered carefully before proceeding. Do the benefits outweigh the risks?
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update