Humans might soon head to the asteroids, if a NASA scientist gets his way. Dr Paul Abell has proposed sending a manned mission to a relatively small near-Earth asteroid once the Crew Explorations Vehicle (CEV) - the replacement for Shuttle - is in service. Abell says the plan would be to send two or three people on a mission …
Maybe while the guys are up there they could attach a steering booster to the thing and then go on an extended tour of the universe !!!
Any mission that may lead to the untimely demise of Bruce Willis should be considered carefully before proceeding. Do the benefits outweigh the risks?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers