Humans might soon head to the asteroids, if a NASA scientist gets his way. Dr Paul Abell has proposed sending a manned mission to a relatively small near-Earth asteroid once the Crew Explorations Vehicle (CEV) - the replacement for Shuttle - is in service. Abell says the plan would be to send two or three people on a mission …
Maybe while the guys are up there they could attach a steering booster to the thing and then go on an extended tour of the universe !!!
Any mission that may lead to the untimely demise of Bruce Willis should be considered carefully before proceeding. Do the benefits outweigh the risks?
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!