The European Commission effectively handed regulation of RFID to the RFID industry today when it announced the results of last year's consultation on the technology. Commissioner for information society and media Viviane Reding said: "Today I'm going to tell you no regulation." After announcing a consultation on the …
... oh please don't
"Oh Brer Fox, please don't throw me in the briar patch"
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market