The UK Patent Office has proposed a new set of rules (PDF) which it says will modernise its processes. The rules are open for consultation until June. The Patents Rules are the procedural and administrative guidelines to the working of the Patent Office, and the current set of rules was published in 1995. "We suggest that it …
Welsh language Scheme?
Are there so many welsh people filing patents in welsh rather than english, or is this a insidious way to patent the Welsh language?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...