The UK Patent Office has proposed a new set of rules (PDF) which it says will modernise its processes. The rules are open for consultation until June. The Patents Rules are the procedural and administrative guidelines to the working of the Patent Office, and the current set of rules was published in 1995. "We suggest that it …
Welsh language Scheme?
Are there so many welsh people filing patents in welsh rather than english, or is this a insidious way to patent the Welsh language?
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about
- New Snapchat Snapcash service inspires amateur PORN STARS