The UK Patent Office has proposed a new set of rules (PDF) which it says will modernise its processes. The rules are open for consultation until June. The Patents Rules are the procedural and administrative guidelines to the working of the Patent Office, and the current set of rules was published in 1995. "We suggest that it …
Welsh language Scheme?
Are there so many welsh people filing patents in welsh rather than english, or is this a insidious way to patent the Welsh language?
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph