Insurance company Axa yesterday released an intriguing survey of business claims by region, which has been widely reported. According to the survey, the UK's arson capital is Glasgow, accounting for nearly 11 per cent of all small and medium enterprise (SME) arson claims, while Edinburgh reportedly leads the nation in malicious …
Most people are paid by companies (so most income tax, council tax and VAT pretty much directly comes from companies), most companies also pay a National insurance and a paye contribution for each employee they pay.
Most people working in the public secter are in turn paid by taxes which mostly come from income tax which again mostly comes from Companies.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'