Insurance company Axa yesterday released an intriguing survey of business claims by region, which has been widely reported. According to the survey, the UK's arson capital is Glasgow, accounting for nearly 11 per cent of all small and medium enterprise (SME) arson claims, while Edinburgh reportedly leads the nation in malicious …
Most people are paid by companies (so most income tax, council tax and VAT pretty much directly comes from companies), most companies also pay a National insurance and a paye contribution for each employee they pay.
Most people working in the public secter are in turn paid by taxes which mostly come from income tax which again mostly comes from Companies.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great