A nonagenarian German handyman has continued the time-honoured Teutonic tradition of getting stuck to roofs, the Sydney Morning Herald reports. Last year, 59-year-old August Voegl of Jennersdorf, Austria, nailed himself to a roof through his wedding tackle. This appears to have provoked an unnamed 91-year-old from Magdeburg to …
I guessing that if it wasn't for the bitumen, he would be a ex-nonagenarian stain on the pavement. I suggest a coating of non-drying extra-sticky paint on the sides of tall buildings, balconies and bridges, to catch would-be suicidees and unsteady drunks, like flies on a fly paper, to be extracted at the emergency service's leisure.
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad