A nonagenarian German handyman has continued the time-honoured Teutonic tradition of getting stuck to roofs, the Sydney Morning Herald reports. Last year, 59-year-old August Voegl of Jennersdorf, Austria, nailed himself to a roof through his wedding tackle. This appears to have provoked an unnamed 91-year-old from Magdeburg to …
I guessing that if it wasn't for the bitumen, he would be a ex-nonagenarian stain on the pavement. I suggest a coating of non-drying extra-sticky paint on the sides of tall buildings, balconies and bridges, to catch would-be suicidees and unsteady drunks, like flies on a fly paper, to be extracted at the emergency service's leisure.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat