Fanboys everywhere can now buy Intel by the bit. Ex-Dell staffer and Austin resident David Weaver has started selling small containers full of the debris left over from the so-called "Intel Shell" – a never completed Intel facility destroyed last month. So, for the low-low price of $20, you can own Intel's ashes. For the …
For a limited time only
If your up for buying intel bits and the Brooklyn Bridge was sold out from under you, have I got a deal for you. I've managed to procure some of the water that Jesus walked on! Unbelievable I know, but, I swear true no the less. Even more unbelievable I willing to let this priceless substance go for $100 per mil.
Just send cash to me and this miracle can be yours today, or just as soon as I get your money.
Much like the Intel project itself, the implosion was much less than what most people expected it to be.
Better spent $20
For less than 20 bucks, perhaps you could by a share of intel stock and own an actual piece (albeit equally small) part of the company?
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad