The online presence of The Bookseller is running its annual poll to determine which of six splendidly-titled tomes should receive the 2007 "Oddest Titles" prize. The magazine's deputy editor, Joel Rickett, told the BBC: "It continues to celebrate the bizarre, the strange, and the simply odd. This year's shortlist shows that …
Better Never To Have Been: The Harm of Coming Into Existence
Didn't know Dubja had an autobiography ?
It's only March
Ask me again on 01/01/08!
What's Your Poo Telling You?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait