Six months after the government announced it would review whether data protection laws were a "barrier" to its information sharing plans, it is still not ready to share its views on the matter. In September, government announced its Information Sharing Vision Statement - plans to share information across different government …
Whenever I read about "open govenrment", "freedom of information" and so on I always thing of the classic scene from Yes Minister after Sir Arnold's appointment as chairman of teh Campaign For The Freedom Of Information..
Humphrey Appleby: "So Arnold, how are things at the Campaign For The Freedom of Information?"
Sir Arnold: "I'm sorry, I can't talk about that."
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market