Six months after the government announced it would review whether data protection laws were a "barrier" to its information sharing plans, it is still not ready to share its views on the matter. In September, government announced its Information Sharing Vision Statement - plans to share information across different government …
Whenever I read about "open govenrment", "freedom of information" and so on I always thing of the classic scene from Yes Minister after Sir Arnold's appointment as chairman of teh Campaign For The Freedom Of Information..
Humphrey Appleby: "So Arnold, how are things at the Campaign For The Freedom of Information?"
Sir Arnold: "I'm sorry, I can't talk about that."
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Hate Facebook? Hate it enough to spend $9k fleeing it? Web 'country club' built for the rich
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence