Battling supermodel Naomi Campbell last Saturday did the first of two anger management classes she was ordered to attend as part of the punishment for chucking a mobile phone at housekeeper Ana Scolavino, the New York Post reports. In January, 36-year-old Campbell pleaded guilty in a New York Court to a reckless assault rap and …
Until she does it again?
... and she will!
The criminal justice system is a joke.
I want to beat lots of people in the head with my cellphone - people probably more deserving of the beating than Naomi's assistant. But I seriously doubt that I'd get away with clocking someone in the head only to have to go to a class where I say "sorry I was angry." Seriously, someone who's greatest contribution to the world is being cannon-fodder to tween boys with Victoria's Secret catalogs....what a hard troubled life. Why do we make excuses for people with such pampered lifestyles?
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market