A leading Indian technology college is switching off internet access to try and get its students involved in a bit of real-world socialising. The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) in Mumbai (Bombay) will turn off hostel students' free internet access from 11pm until 12.30pm. Authorities hope the decision will get students …
"University authorities hope the ban will lead to earlier nights for some students as well as more chit-chat."
Ah yes. Although the chit-chat, in my experience,
usually leaded to a *shorter* night :-))
At least in a french university.
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked