A leading Indian technology college is switching off internet access to try and get its students involved in a bit of real-world socialising. The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) in Mumbai (Bombay) will turn off hostel students' free internet access from 11pm until 12.30pm. Authorities hope the decision will get students …
"University authorities hope the ban will lead to earlier nights for some students as well as more chit-chat."
Ah yes. Although the chit-chat, in my experience,
usually leaded to a *shorter* night :-))
At least in a french university.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion