Chocolate is not just (possibly) good for your brain, it can ward off strokes, dementia, heart disease and cancer. Marvellous news, indeed. But as before, it has been brought to you by a scientist partially funded by Mars. The chocolate company. Such a shame, because until then we were quite enjoying the thought of heart …
Chocolate good for the soul
We eat the good stuff. Not some candy assed Mars bar. 65% is our lower limit, typically more like 75%. We have some 98% that we eat in small but delightful quantities.
But most of your commercial candy bars are a waste as far as chocolate content is concerned.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?