Chocolate is not just (possibly) good for your brain, it can ward off strokes, dementia, heart disease and cancer. Marvellous news, indeed. But as before, it has been brought to you by a scientist partially funded by Mars. The chocolate company. Such a shame, because until then we were quite enjoying the thought of heart …
Chocolate good for the soul
We eat the good stuff. Not some candy assed Mars bar. 65% is our lower limit, typically more like 75%. We have some 98% that we eat in small but delightful quantities.
But most of your commercial candy bars are a waste as far as chocolate content is concerned.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!