Fear is stalking the corridors of corporate power, as executives sweat over the legal exposure caused by developers using open source software. And the suits are resorting to play-it-safe legal advice and draconian management techniques in a vain attempt to stop open source crossing their frontier. Tactics include blocking …
If someone buys an expensive piece of proprietary software management and lawyers will spend ages poring over the contract/license which will be specific to that piece of software, especially if it's going to be sold on as part of a product. So why is it so difficult to read the license on open-source software?
Easy Way to Comply
There's a very easy way to comply with Open Source licence requirements. Just release your Source Code!
Just as you built on top of other people's hard work, other people deserve to benefit from your hard work.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM