A salesman who helped Wipro, India's largest outsourcing firm, win the "mother of all outsourcing deals" to supply IT services to Shell is suing the firm for unpaid commission on the deal. Paul van den Berg, a business development manager at Wipro Limited in the UK between July 2003 and February 2005, is suing Wipro Ltd, the …
Keep it up!
I went through the same ordeal with one of my former employers. It was the new CEO who was using exactly the same reasoning that Wipro guys are using against you. We know it's a crap - you were the person who really turned the scales - not those dozens of workers who just did their job. So don't let go. Myself, I was lucky because all the other executives were standing rock solid behind me - so I received my bonus. The bastard CEO was fired anyway, as he was a big zero unable to contribute anything on his own.
So keep it up,
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS hit Earth TWICE a YEAR
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor