As an entrepreneur, Janus Friis fancies himself a disrupter. But that term could just as aptly apply to his high-flying hanky-panky aboard a recent transatlantic flight with the stepdaughter of one-time 007 actor Roger Moore. According to the Mail on Sunday, the billionaire founder of Kazaa, Skype and Joost, with the help of …
What's the point in him having a bed if he's not allowed to use it?
This is news?
so some rich attention whore and the step daughter of a celeb shagged on a flight... big deal.
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats