As an entrepreneur, Janus Friis fancies himself a disrupter. But that term could just as aptly apply to his high-flying hanky-panky aboard a recent transatlantic flight with the stepdaughter of one-time 007 actor Roger Moore. According to the Mail on Sunday, the billionaire founder of Kazaa, Skype and Joost, with the help of …
What's the point in him having a bed if he's not allowed to use it?
This is news?
so some rich attention whore and the step daughter of a celeb shagged on a flight... big deal.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'