As an entrepreneur, Janus Friis fancies himself a disrupter. But that term could just as aptly apply to his high-flying hanky-panky aboard a recent transatlantic flight with the stepdaughter of one-time 007 actor Roger Moore. According to the Mail on Sunday, the billionaire founder of Kazaa, Skype and Joost, with the help of …
What's the point in him having a bed if he's not allowed to use it?
This is news?
so some rich attention whore and the step daughter of a celeb shagged on a flight... big deal.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone